Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Fort Worth Barber Shop Projects

These are two products I designed and built for Forth Worth Barber Shop in Texas.


Badger Hair Shaving Brushes:

Blanks cut to size out of solid Mahogany

Centered and mounted to the lathe

First example

I hand-duplicated twenty of them.  Here is one in progress.

Finished product.


I also made a display box for them as a bonus for display and safe transport.



Solid Mahogany Mirrors:

This is old-growth Mahogany I sized down and jointed together to make one big blank.

The routing process is messy.

I used a wheeled table so I can rotate it with the router as I move along. 

Ten mirrors sized up.

And sanded.

Final product: 


For inquiries and questions:
678-640-3973

-J. Drew Silvers
Metro Atlanta
Worldwide Shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment