Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Coffee Table and Side Table For Red House Global Brand Architects

Red House Global Brand Architects asked me to build them a coffee table and end table to match the sideboard I built for them earlier this year (which can be seen here).
I was given creative freedom to design and build however I wanted as long as it matched the sideboard.

The goal is to make this brand new basswood look old.

I won't tell you exactly how I did it.

But I'll let you see the pictures.

The color is spot on to the sideboard I built, as well as the textures. 

Then I started cutting up steel.



And I welded up the table frames. The end table is higher than the coffee table by 4".

Completed side table. 


The coffee table is four, individual planks.

One of which I modified to put a piece of antique sheet metal on top of. 

The finished coffee table:


All of my tables in the lobby of Red House, in Alpharetta, Georgia.


For inquiries and questions:
678-640-3973

-J. Drew Silvers
Metro Atlanta
Worldwide Shipping

No comments:

Post a Comment